CureZone   Log On   Join
Upset and Disappointed on MC

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
nitra Views: 708
Published: 18 years ago

Upset and Disappointed on MC

I fasted for 1 day. Drank my lemonade plus lots of water. Senna tea the night before and next morning. Then at work I did a salt wash. Before starting Master-Cleanse I eliminated daily 1-2 times. After all of that work to stimulate my bowels on the first day of MC, I became constipated. HOW? WHY?! On day 2 I started feeling sick. My energy was low, stuffy, aching head, my jaw bone feels like a heavyweight took some shots at my, my ears and throat are on fire. So I came off of MC. Now it's been 3 days and I'm still constipated. So I did 2 suppositories with little results. So then I did 2 more with no results? Does this sound unusual? What's going on? I think my question is... is it possible to have these symptoms after 1 day of fasting? Or am I sick from something else? Can anyone offer advice on how to cope with these symptoms. I was told to take it easy on this fast in terms of my activity level. But that's not possible. I have a very busy and stressful corporate job. Travel 2 hrs. each way to work and a very busy homelife. Further, I can't afford to be this sick and out of commission. Any advice?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.516 sec, (1)