CureZone   Log On   Join
Genital Herpes outbreak out of nowhere

boroda Views: 2,170
Published: 6 years ago

Genital Herpes outbreak out of nowhere

Me and my girlfriend started taking Lugol's 1 year ago, then we switched to SSKI 1 gram daily (4 months ago) when my GF got severe case of Interstitial Cystitis - and it was successfully cured by SSKI . But today my girlfriend got large genital herpes outbreak out of nowhere! Inflammation, irritation, pain, bumps, burning when peeing. I'm not 100% sure it's herpes but looks very similar. I hope its not. We live together 6 years - and she never had it before. Before you make a logical assumption I must say that I'm 1000% sure she doesn't cheat on me with someone else.

If it does matter here's the list of other supplements she takes:
---
vitamins: b1, b2, b3 (niacin), b5, b6(in p-5-p form), b12, biotin, choline, inositol
folic acid
magnesium
selenium
zinc
iron
---

I want to believe she had the virus for many years in hidden form and SSKI just carried it to the surface. But I'm afraid it sounds too good to be true. Anyway - can SSKI kill herpes virus? Any advices?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)