CureZone   Log On   Join
Finally on my way to getting better I hope....

crushingbelial Views: 399
Published: 6 years ago

Finally on my way to getting better I hope....

After being diagnosed with "fungus" by an MD who didn't know how to treat it I am finally on my way after an appointment with an MD who is a yeast expert (written a popular book) and who has been treating it for over 30 years. I was able to curb my symptoms to a large degree with diet, but some of them (brain fog, fatigue) didn't respond to a diet at all. I began taking undecanoic acid last night and will ramp the dosage up for two weeks and then take nizoral for two weeks. After that, I see the doc again and likely go on nystatin. I am on a strict diet. I already had some weird symptoms right before lunch. I got mildly anxious, lightheaded, and my skin started itching and turned red in spots. I hope it isn't an allergy to one of the supplements as it seems too early in the game for die off and I'm on a supplement to aid die off. I suffered for months before I found someone who understood what was going on and could help me. There are lots of MDs out there who know the yeast game, so do yourself a favor and start searching for one accessible to you.

On a side note, he had me do two tests at home when I woke up to check my thyroid (he took lots of blood samples but they won't be back for two weeks) and I failed both of them. I'm interested to see how the doctor handles that. I will also be taking a prescription chelator for two days and collecting urine samples for metals analysis. Good luck to everyone, this can be a trip through hell.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.297 sec, (1)