CureZone   Log On   Join
This Flush Doesn't Feel Right.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
laeyto Views: 852
Published: 6 years ago

This Flush Doesn't Feel Right.

Hi all,

I did my 18th or so flush on Sat night..

I did my last one the first weekend of September. That one was awesome. My liver was doing a great job until I drank some Bone Broth in December, and I literally felt my liver/gallbladder get clogged. First my stool turned green the next day, then its been very pale since, other than when I eat beets. Also I developed terrible B.O which I hadn't had for many many months.

So I did my Pulverexx herbs and prepared. The day before the flush I did acupuncture; I was quite cold when I did it and very tired after. I was a little worried that I closed down my pathways rather than opening them because of the cold, but I just took lots of baths and hot water bottles and figured the flush should still work. I have only had great results when taking the Pulzerexx herbs.

On Sunday morning I went to the bathroom right away and saw a few dark green stones and a lot of green mush. I didn't worry because I lot of times I see more stones on the Monday monring. I had kefir, and then I had my regular breakfast of kefir and cornbread with some nut butter, as that's what my body seemed to want. About 3 hours later my stomach started to hurt like what I ate was way too heavy, and it continued to hurt all day.

Now on Monday morning, I only passed very very few more stones, and I still have this horrible feeling of fullness and depression. I have been struggling to stay on top of my health (SIBO, gastritis, weak adrenals, sluggish liver) and was really really hoping this would help. I feel very hopeless and sad. I am not being a good partner to my new husband, as I do not feel well, and this consumes much of my energy.

Thoughts would be appreciated. I don't know what to do. Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)