CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WTF is this,, Candida?

sketchi Views: 3,966
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,231,797

Re: WTF is this,, Candida?

I'm taking nystatin, digestive enzymes, diatomaceous earth, enemas (nystatin, probiotic and coffee) and ozone therapy (rectal insufflation).

My health totally collapsed around a year ago and I'm on a mission to get back on my feet. I had my Amalgams removed around 4 months ago and have recently started DMSA. (Urine metal challenge showed high hg, lead and nickel).

I've been eating a pretty restricted diet due to intolerances etc but I'm worried it may in some way contribute to these things?
I'm following what could be described as a pretty restricted gaps diet. Meat, good fat and low carb veg. All organic. I'm worried about being too low carb though. If I added back in things like squash, carrots etc, do you think it would contribute to the growth of these things? I've been feeling considerably better since getting rid of this stuff.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.797 sec, (1)