CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WTF is this,, Candida?

frostymug Views: 4,068
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,231,969

Re: WTF is this,, Candida?

I suspect that my candida was caused by a combination of Antibiotics (although I never took that many courses of ABs), poor diet (I would sometimes binge on sweets, pastries, etc.), drinking beer and wine, and smoking pot and cigarettes. When I gave all that up in 2006 I thought the candida would go away. It didn't and so I started taking antifungals and experienced die off but still the candida persisted. Anyway, starting 1 year ago I started doing heavy duty research on the problem and have made slow but steady progress. I am close (95%) to normal. My experience tells me that I still have to be cautious. Introducing carbs right now could set me back. But I am hopeful I can eat a "normal" diet in perhaps 1 year. I plan to eat a paleo diet and not the super strict candida diet.

I don't think mercury is the cause of all candida but probably contributes to some peoples' problem. I had a molar extracted that had a large Amalgam back in August. That's when I got on chlorella and zeolite. I take ALA daily for reasons other than chelation.

Do you get your blood checked for mercury levels? If so, is it going down much?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.734 sec, (1)