CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WTF is this,, Candida?

sketchi Views: 3,823
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,232,010

Re: WTF is this,, Candida?

So far I've had only 1 urine DMSA challange test for heavy metals. This showed elevated levels of lead, mercury and nickel. It's been about 4 months since I had my Amalgams removed and my practitioner recently gave me some DMSA to take. The advice was to take 500mg twice a week. I've done this twice but after the last time I ended up with horrible anxiety and have felt like crap for the last few days. Pretty much experiencing an increase in mercury symptoms. I don't know if the dose was too high, or if it was a detox type reaction, but either way i'm not comfortable continuing with it. Thats why I'm considering chlorella at this stage. The problem is there seems to be conflicting ideas about how safe it is.

So far, i'm a bit stuck on this one. Once I get my chelation figured out, i'll most likely re-test in a few months time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.594 sec, (1)