CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida...and more? Confused? Help needed!!

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
plsleavecandida Views: 1,003
Published: 6 years ago

Candida...and more? Confused? Help needed!!

Hi all,
I know I have candida. I was "diagnosed" have been on the candida diet for about a month now (with a few slip ups I will admit...it's so hard) and have been taking antifungals for about two weeks. However, I have been experiencing a lot of constipation, which led me to suspect maybe I have some other problems in my gut, like parasites. So last week I started taking diatomaceous earth.

I guess my question is, how do I know that what I am doing is right? When will I start to feel actually better? I guess I am feeling somewhat better, but that might also be because I am eating right, taking vitamins, and getting a lot of sleep. I certainly don't feel like my old self yet and I have horrible brain fog and headaches quite often, and I wake up in the middle of the night. This is really hard for me because I am a full-time student who hasn't yet built up a support system in my new city and I feel lonely and antisocial. I also used to be an athlete but lately my performance has been awful, which only makes me feel worse about myself. I know patience is important but I want my life back. I don't want to be on all these "treatments" for them not to work. (I'm sorry if this post is really depressing in tone, but that's another side effect I guess)

I have seen a little bit of candida in stool but haven't for about a week, but still have a lot of die-off symptoms. I haven't seen any evidence of parasite excretion.

Another note: I did a "test" I heard about of eating peanut butter to see if the candida react to it, and I bloated enormously and felt nauseous within minutes, so I know that problem isn't yet gone. I just want to make sure there aren't other problems.

If you have any advice or experience to share, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm a 19 year old with a healthy Diet and I don't know how I ended up here, I only feel that something is really wrong with me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.813 sec, (1)