CureZone   Log On   Join
Could it be candida / other fungal? H equal

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
thatguy88 Views: 2,090
Published: 6 years ago

Could it be candida / other fungal? H equal

Can anyone help me out here? About a year and a half ago I started having trouble breathing, started refluxing food for the first time in my life, started waking up bloated with gas pains every morning and food started getting stuck in throat, I spent about a month just feeling tired all of the time, and had 1 single episode of night sweats.

At the time I had been living in a very old building that all of my friends always complained reeked extremely Musty / Moldy. I got headaches / dizziness/ minor bouts of confusion while I was there and always felt better after leaving the building. I didn't spend a lot of time there, but I did sleep there basically every night. My diet wasn't the worst, but it wasn't the best. I ate a lot of sweets and drank a decent amount, but I also ate healthy in between (lean meats, fruits and veggies)

About 2 months after the breathing issue started, my heart visibly started popping out of my chest 24/7. I don't know if I injured something in the area, if it was just overworked or what but that's when I started to investigate, because my doctors just kept telling me , Take Zantac, Take Omperazole, blah blah blah and although I had been taking them for about 2 months at that point nothing was getting better.

When all of it first started I had a blood test done and came back very high for Eosinophils (on a 1-5 Scale I was a 9).
I had an endoscopy performed to rule out Hiatal Hernia and they found Eosinophilic Esophagitis.
I went to see an allergist and they tested my IgE. It came back extremely high (114 or less is normal, I was 566.)
They treated me with steroids, again nothing got better.

I hadn't introduced any new foods to my diet so I don't think that's what triggered it. In spite of telling all of the doctors I have seen about breathing in mold for 2 years, none of them have investigated that.

Can anybody help me investigate this route? Or am I way off? Can you share with me how you got a doctor to get you on anti-fungals? what tests did they do, what symptoms did you show etc.

Any help would be appreciated, this has been going on for almost 2 years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.609 sec, (2)