CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Needing advice please

healthychoices54 Views: 688
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,233,708

Re: Needing advice please

Thanks Jhan, I seen you replied to a few of my post, and I appreciate it. Im just not learning how to really use this board, so havnt been able to check replies.

My liver? I was working on my liver a few months ago, but stopped, because I was told if my urine is clear, then my liver isnt struggling. Ive been considering a more stronger probiotic, because for the past 5-6 months ive been taking on acidophilus and bifido at only 8 billion a day. I have nettle root tea, and heard that was pretty good for circulation, but I read tea can lower iron.

Ive also been taking 5000 mcg of Biotin a day, and feeling even more worse. Thinking about cutting that out. A doctor told me that I possibly killed the gut bacteria that synthesis my vitamin K, which could explain my cold hands and feet, and feeling of not being able to stand cold temperatures. Ive eaten Kale for vitamin K, but I havnt seen in change.

Suggestions?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)