CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for those whose dental fillings came off.

ash007 Views: 2,110
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,860,268

Re: Question for those whose dental fillings came off.

Completely agree Aragorn! We are all human, and make mistakes-if you can do good for someone via sound advice, give it with love and kindness, or not at all. I don't necessarily agree with MDee's method of healing, but I know there are countless "Ways" to be healed, many of which we don't do enough - i.e. fasting. Besides, I do know that clay can absorb toxic elements, but am not knowledgeable of the sources it should be from.

I am a firm believer in God's medicine, and agree with Hippocrates that food should be medicine, and medicine should be food.

I have 14 amalgam fillings that need to be removed asap, and am just waiting for them to be removed first to start my healing. I plan on not filling them again and leaving the holes-as crazy as that sounds, BUT am positive that they can heal given comfrey, garlic, fenugreek, lobelia, oatstraw, horsetail, fennel, eggshells, raw milk, raw butter, flaxseeds, blackseed oil, aloe vera, etc. Just plain healing foods! There are countless herbs, and ways to remineralize your teeth, most importantly with diet...have you ever read Dr. Weston Price's book Nutrition and Physical degeneration? Or Rami Nagel's book Cure Tooth Decay? I do know sulphur and trace minerals are essential for cellular regeneration, and the allantoin in comfrey would help this process of stimulating your odontoblasts/ameloblasts to help your dentin regrow...

Unfortunately, my fillings have not (as of yet!) come off my teeth-it would save me so much if they would, haha- but they have remineralized and become much harder when I stopped eating store bought bread and tried to eat a spoon of raw organic butter, ingested a teaspoon of eggshell powder, as well as brush my teeth with E.V. coconut oil. I tried oil pulling, and that helped but I didn't like the feel of it. Additionally, I brushed my teeth with turmeric powder...it made my teeth whiter at least!

I hope you found your answers even if you don't read this: I understand this post was about 4 years ago! Just know that there is all this "anecdotal" and scientific proof teeth can remineralize and regenerate!

Take care,

ash007

I can't think of anything else right now, but do let me know if I helped:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.282 sec, (2)