CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wanting to find mutual support for sexual addiction.

Views: 1,347
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,233,678

Re: Wanting to find mutual support for sexual addiction.

Such a response makes me sad and I know it is not reality based, at least not for everyone I used to know someone who was 'getting laid' all he wanted, but knew he was an addict.

Such responses have no sympathy for people who want to put sex into perspective, maybe actually want to be faithful to their spouses, maybe don't want to prey on innocent children or whatever, maybe want to spend more time doing other things and be more productive in life.

Yesterday I happened to be watching an old documentary on JFK. Now there was someone who had all the sex he ever wanted. The result? Hoover was using the information on his indiscretions to more or less blackmail him. The press was starting to come after him and this could have totally ruined his chances for a 2nd term. When asked by a friend why he had such reckless behavior in regard to sex he said, "I guess I just can't help it". Classic statement for sexual addiction.

Some people don't really think that flitting from one partner to another, or being continuously being hunched over p 0 r n o g r a p h y and well, you know, is the best use of their time, or even their money, or is contributing to their human dignity, their reeeeal relationships with reeeeeal people, or the betterment of our society.

You know I got on here to maybe get some support and sympathy for someone who doesn't want to be addicted but you, instead, are making a big joke out of it. Maybe you need to deal with some issues yourself? And btw there is a researched correlation between p 0 r n o g r a p h y and erectile dysfunction, so in the long run, it's counter productive for it's purposes - not to mention all the marital and societal harm it does.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)