CureZone   Log On   Join
What can be done about Candida biofilms not inside of the gut?

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
aslegroway Views: 2,787
Published: 6 years ago

What can be done about Candida biofilms not inside of the gut?

For some brief background, I've suffered from candida for four years or so, ever since the first time I became pregnant. It previously manifested as just a vaginal yeast infection, but within the last year, it began to manifest as dandruff as well, which I managed with an antifungal shampoo. I've tried OTC medications, prescription medications, and natural remedies, none of which worked for more than a couple days (or not at all) before my symptoms would return.

Recently, I heard about olive leaf for candida and bought some online. From there, I jumped into a bunch of research about how to rid myself of candida naturally. Now, I think I've figured out an appropriate beginning regimen to be the following:

1. Eat a strict candida diet with lots of veggies and protien, avoid sugars and starches.
  2. Take natural antifungals in daily rotation (olive leaf, cat's claw, oregano oil, grapefruit seed extract, caprylic acid, Thorne SF722, considering adding colloidal silver)
  3. Take probiotics daily in conjunction with the above antifungals
  4. Take enzyme complex and/or diluted apple cider vinegar daily on an empty stomach to destroy biofilms in the gut protecting candida

Now, here's the part that I'm worried about. If there are candida biofilms that have grown in my gut, presumably the enzymes and apple cider vinegar will help to flush them out. However, I have a copper IUD, and I've also read that any kind of medical device inserted into the body, including IUDs tends to be prime ground for candida biofilms to grow on. Since my candida infection was mainly vaginal, I don't think it would be ridiculous to assume that I likely have candida biofilms growing on my IUD.
So my questions are, will the enzymes and/or apple cider vinegar work to remove biofilms from anywhere other than my gut, or is that a false hope? Is there anything else I can do or take to remove biofilms from my entire body, or my uterus specifically? Is my only option to remove my IUD? I'm extremely fond of it, and I'd like to avoid removing it if it's in any way possible.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.375 sec, (2)