CureZone   Log On   Join
Blood when not on period...

Tayto Views: 877
Published: 8 years ago

Blood when not on period...

Hi guys, i'm a bit concerned about some blood I'm having. When I first started high doses of iodine, I got this hard blood clot thing come out of me during my period. I posted here and some people suggested it could have been a tumour or a uterine fibroid. Anyway I didn't worry. That was 4 months ago and every period I've had since then, I got lots of smalls blood clots. Anyway..I don't have my period at the moment but the last few days I have been getting a small amount of blood on the toilet paper. I know spotting is a normal thing but they're kind of like little clots and not just regular period blood. I've had quite a bit this evening, and I'm kind of worried. There's no pain or discomfort though. I don't even know if this is to do with iodine! What do you guys think?

The only different thing I've been doing recently is taking Gold Coin Grass. I'm trying to loosen liver stones after 12 disappointing flushes (FML). I don't think it should have anything to do with this though..

Also, I'm not taking any selenium at the moment. The last while, I've kept waking up with really dry skin and when I stopped the selenium, it went away. I eat quite a bit of basmati rice and cronometer says that is high in selenium.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)