CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Advice for newbie, please?

Ferventer Views: 831
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,235,559

Re: Advice for newbie, please?

My opinion is general decline in health is due by and large because of nutritional deficiencies. Fasting has shown to be beneficial to health but I think thats largely due to reduced toxic injestion and reduces system inflammation.

That being said, if someone is having all sorts of problems due to nutritional deficiency, to me anyway, it seems a little silly to fast and further deprive your body of the nutrients that are already in short supply.

My opinion is you real need a complete supplement plan. Im as big of fan of Iodine as anyone but dont think its the do all and be all of supplements. Its just one of the many ESSENTIAL ones we often dont get enough of.

You're being fatigued and hazy all the time could be related to a deficiency in a dozen different nutrients most of which have interrelated processes somewhere along the line.

Iodine I take in a small glass of juice in the AM. Some report a nice energy boost so most take in the AM so it doesnt affect sleep.

You really need to consider the big picture....

Vit A, D, E, K, C and all the B's in proper forms.
magnesium, zinc, selenium, potassium.

Most of these are required in dozes much larger than you will find in a multivitamin.

Most people dont put much faith in supplements which is understandable because most studies done on them dont take into account the interdependencies or use necessary doses.

Think of the body as a pool, the water in the pool can be any essential nutrient. Every week your pool loses 50 gals of water due to evaporation and every sunday you run the hose over to the pool and put in 350 gals filling it back up.

Now every year you go on a 2 week vacation, you leave saturday morning and come back 2 sundays later. When you return you run a hose over to the pool and add your normal sunday 350 gallons. However what about the previous sunday you were gone? Your pool is now short 350 gallons. The following year another vacation and your pools down another 350 gallons.

As each year goes by the water level in the pool is lower and lower. Now 10 years later your pool is down 3500 gallons, the shallow end is now just an inch deep, you can no longer dive in the deep in and the pool just isnt what it used to be.

For most people adding supplements is like upping the amount of water you add every sunday from 350 to 400 gallons. Thats only an extra 50 gallons a week and at that rate its going to take 70 weeks...over a year....you get your pool full again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.406 sec, (2)