CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blood in Stool - Antifungals - Worried.

clandestine Views: 1,848
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,237,592

Re: Blood in Stool - Antifungals - Worried.

Jhan, thanks so much for the reply.

Wondering how you knew the blood you had was definitely from hemorroids? And I will absolutely stop treatment for a little while.

Why no probiotics? Wouldn't probiotics only be helpful? I'm confused on this point, if you could elaborate why probiotics would not be a good idea in this situation that'd be great.

I don't do enemas whatsoever at this point. And I'm not constipated; haven't been for years. So I don't feel this was the case.
This is unfortunate because I had wanted to start Nystatin enemas, and was just about to. Now I'm afraid to do so. Would enemas for me be not recommended? Or do you feel I can proceed with no issue?

Interesting you've been rotating antifungals for years with no ill effects. Obviously I did not expect this sort of thing to happen, and antifungals seem like the primary culprit at this juncture. My bowel movement this morning was normal; no blood whatsoever. I wonder if this was an isolated incident. I don't want to discontinue antifungals, but obviously I have concerns. Maybe dosing down and close monitoring.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.359 sec, (1)