CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! How to remove penicillium mold spores.
shustring Views: 6,917
Published: 7 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,794,862

Re: Help! How to remove penicillium mold spores.


I have been around this TWICE in my life - once was from an HVAC that was contaminated with it - I walked within 3 feet of the HVAC and my face blew up - red, burning, hives, breathing issues, my heart races - I can literally FEEL it when it is near me. Now with that said -

BORAX - 1 cup per gallon and as sensitive as I am to it, I use 1 and 1/4 cup for good measure of it. fill jug 1/2 full pour in your cup and shake it good to the point of dissolve it - add the rest of your water to it and shake.
Now I know you are thinking wait - water is what started this crap - I felt the same - I used rubbing alcohol, denatured alcohol, bleach, deacon 30, microban, and so on - I swear by the borax - put some in a your sink with water, throw your items in it let sit 5 minutes or brush the dead mold off it with a brush and rinse, let dry.

Now I have learned that the SUN is molds worst enemy. So some things just need to be outside in the sun, to air out, like pictures. Penicillium likes to stick close to the floor, it loves raw wood. I found it more on my wood then anywhere else, which was bad for me with a house full of hardwood floors and knotted pine walls. BORAX -

SPORES, rent an HEPA AIR FILTER and move it all around from room to room as you clean. Also a HEPA VACUM is also something good to use to get rid of the air spores when you vac your baseboards etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

1.516 sec, (1)