CureZone   Log On   Join
High T4, Low T3 - blood results

KASK101 Views: 1,605
Published: 6 years ago

High T4, Low T3 - blood results

Hello all,

I got my blood test results for my Thyroid and other chemistry.

T4 - 14.50 ng/dL (Ideal range - 6.09 to 12.23)
T3 - 73 ng/dL (Ideal range - 87 to 178)
TSH - 0.84 (Ideal range - 0.34 to 5.60)

I know I have read many messages here that say that the test does not mean much, but I have been having some problems with thyroid since last year. I was taking 10 drops of 5% Lugol's everyday and cosupplements at night. Then my doctor had asked me to stop Lugol's because he said that my urine had too much Iodine in it. I stayed without Iodine for 6 months and my skin started getting very dry. Then I saw my doctor again and he said that my thyroid was low and I should take Armour. I took one pill and I felt funny in my throat. Next day I started having pain in my throid area, swallowing became a bit harder. I called him and he said that I should stop Armour.

Then I started losing weight in my upper part of the chest and neck area. I look emaciated. I decided to do exercise and that helped a bit. I started taking 5 drops of Iodine everyday, I feel a bit better, but I am not gaining weight in my upper chest and neck areas, but my belly is getting bigger and bigger.

What is happening? Is my body not absorbing iodine? Is it not converting T4 to T3?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kask

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)