CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: High T4, Low T3 - blood results

glaxony Views: 1,575
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,237,818

Re: High T4, Low T3 - blood results

I don't know, but it sounds similar to what has been happening with me. Do you also have a chronic cough and pain in your breast/chest/under arm/shoulder area?

How about occasional tenderness under your collar bone? A swollen lymph gland in your neck? Do you ever wake up early in the morning with your head rushing and feel extremely anxious for no reason at all?

If so, bugleweed helps. And my thyroid tests came back "normal" after I started taking it. But I also stopped the Iodine temporarily. So that may have affected the T3/4 and sh. Also, if I fail to take thyroid calming herbs before I go to sleep at night, my symptoms come back.

I found an article about bugleweed helping chronic cough and breast pain. It said they are both symptoms of thyroid cancer. And thyroid cancer causes a problem with the assimilation of calcium. Do you have lumpy gums, salivary stones, or osteopenia? I do.

The article said that thyroid cancer is the best kind of cancer to have, because it usually grows very slowly, and they can just take out your thyroid and give you a prescription instead. And sometimes they only need to take out part of your thyroid gland. Personally, I'd rather detoxify my thyroid gland some how, but I haven't found any information about that yet. And if high dosing for 10 years with Iodine and SSKI won't do it, then I'm not sure what will.

The thyroid calming formula by herb pharm really helps. Vitamin K2 and Vit D seem to be helping with the calcium assimilation problem too. I "hear" that this is a mutation of some sort. And it shall be a good one, if we can figure out what to give our bodies, so they can function optimally with it. Meanwhile, we have to watch out because the cancers are trying to take people out with them. And the cancer can't stay because of the increased vibrational frequency.

Meanwhile, that new zealand beef thyroid glandular formula I took made my symptoms much worse really fast and gave me diarrhea. So now I am trying to figure out if it is feeding the cough and breast pain, or if this is just a herxheimer, which is what I need. Boron also causes salivary stones to surface, and pain in my pancreas. I have an idea that it may be due to the body trying to rid itself of calcium running amuck due to the haywire thyroid gland. But that is just a hypothesis.

Perhaps some of these observations might be helpful to you and others, and I have not simply hijacked your post. Hope not.

RX negative, type O if that matters.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (2)