CureZone   Log On   Join
7th month of treatment - Still some candida left. Is it normal ?

MichaelZ Views: 796
Published: 6 years ago

7th month of treatment - Still some candida left. Is it normal ?

Hey Guys,

So I was diagnosed twice with Candida Spp (plural species) in July 2014. I have been treating myself ever since with diet, antifungals (natural/pharmacy) and probiotics.

It has been an overwhelming improvement for me, brain fogs, fatigue and so many other symptoms have decreased by huge margin.

I am now in my 7th month of treatment, and I am still getting mild die-offs (anxiety, jittery, anger, mucus in stool, white tongue, mild rash on my body, especially when im sweating - bath or exercise).

My Question to you is as follows: Is it normal for the Candida to take this long to get rid of ? I am feeling better week by week, however sometimes it just gets really annoying. Mind you I have had a severe case - my peak sickness was extreme brain fog to the point I could not locate where I was living at.

Cheers,

Michael.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)