CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal Fatigue/Hormonal Imbalance ? Rapid Aging! Need help

thelaughingdogs Views: 4,838
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,238,195

Re: Adrenal Fatigue/Hormonal Imbalance ? Rapid Aging! Need help

Yeah I realized that I had made stress a way of life in when my life was less stressful. Your brain actually gets addicted to it and it changes your neurpathways. There is also brain retraining you can do and that program is called Dynamic Nuero Retraining System or DNRS.
Some clinics also have anxiety programs to teach you how to get out of the stress. Laughter yoga is another thing I do that has beed so helpful.
As far as amino acids the book "The Mood Cure" has a written test you can do as a guide to what supplements and when and how long. It does mostly just cover amino acids. I also did a urine test for neurotransmitters through my doctors suggestions. The company I did that with is called Nuerogistics. They may also be able to suggest a doctor in your area. Also Google it to see if any doctors or clinics in your area do neurotransmitter testing.
I go to a nutrionalist to heal my organs. I specifically picked someone who works with Standard Process products. I been working on my gallbladder, liver, kidneys and digestion. I am having great results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.531 sec, (1)