CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The culprit found - Low temperature

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,580
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,238,816

Re: The culprit found - Low temperature

you sound like a great candidate for nutrimeds' porcine thyroid glandular. this is whole thyroid so it contains the hormones - about one third as strong as prescription armour, i hear.

its just food. but it can jump start your metabolism again. its complicated to explain but easy to do.

be taking your Iodine - at least 100mg per day of lugols.

get the porcine (not bovine) thyroid glandular and the adrenal cortex. youve run out of steam because your adrenals are blown out, more than likely. you must treat both. and liver flush, too.

keep the Iodine steady. take as much thyroid as it takes to go hyperthyroid. back off on the glandular, not the iodine.

keep up the supplements and look at others that will increase circulation and metabolism like sodium and potassium and cayenne and MSM and lots of vitamin C.

do hot Epsom Salt baths with the cool sitz bath afterward to move the lymph. rebounding helps, too. any aerobics will increase your metabolism.

after about three months of feeling "normal" at a set adjustment of idoine and glandular, stop the glandular. if the body is back on track you will not go back hypo. but you might and it has been found that two or three courses like this might be necessary for the thyroid to 'catch on.' i found that i got some good with boosters of the glandular after a few months, maybe twice a year. i havent touched them for years now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)