Yes, it is nice to see you back, Cougar! Wish you had a more positive message for me, though.
Sorry, for late reply. I don't get on here as often as I used to.
I actually, had considered that maybe mercury toxicity could be to blame. I did read that people on are not really 'allergic' to sulphur, however with my daughter's reaction when she was seven, I just wasn't sure.
I did have about seven amalgam's removed a number of years ago and tried to do come chelation with dsmo. Then I become a bit concerned that I shouldn't be trying to chelate with an Amalgam tattoo in my gums. So I stopped. Last year, I tried to have the Amalgam removed. There are there to four pieces in my gum. I think they were able to get like one, but failed with the rest. After that, I am really resigned to just living with it and trying to stay as healthy as I can without stirring up to much trouble.
I have been able to increase Iodine and feel it helps much, but still am not Iodine sufficient.
I did quite a few hair test analysis that Cutler recommends. Still deranged, but last test barely met the counting rule, but alas, it still did :(
I'm tired of trying to detox all the time and am ready for a break ;)