CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oh no, another what I sell is better than what you can make.

charkee Views: 2,566
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,232,258

Re: Oh no, another what I sell is better than what you can make.

Though I don't agree with incharge on most everything, curezone should be a place of free speech. It is those that seek to limit freedom of expression that should questions their place on curezone. As long as freedom of expression is denied, then how are we any different than the medical industrial complex?

I have had my freedom curtailed several times on curezone, I have very high success, yet few will listen and others will attack about things they know nothing of, while pretending to be experts.

In time the inchages will just sooner or later fade away and because of this attitude shared by many on curezone, those that actually know the key leave curezone and never return.

Notice how few energy healers there are on curezone, because they are chased away by those pushing substances that are only but temporary remedies.

The resonance here is of a low order filled with people looking for pills, herbs or other methods to regain health, because Science is not working for them.

Even those that consider themselves "out of the box" thinkers are very much glued and tied down inside their boxes.

Please moderator allow freedom of expression, though you and I both don't agree with incharge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.779 sec, (1)