CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do you differentiate between adrenal fatigue, hypothyroid and depression?

xplicid01 Views: 1,657
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,239,559

Re: How do you differentiate between adrenal fatigue, hypothyroid and depression?

Thank you for the replies, I appreciate everyone's input.

I dont understand my thyroid situation at all. blood work, body temp and energy levels indicate hypo, but I also experience numerous symptoms of hyper. My resting heart rate is around 80 bpm, high blood pressure of 130/90, I have heart palps here and there and I experience anxiety more than depression.

at the moment I take:

1 mg sublingual methylated b12 (will increase to 2mg)
12.5mg of iodine
200mg of selenium (will increase to 400mg)
100mg zinc
dont not supplement copper, will look into getting that
20+ grams of fish oil, its used for my fat source in addition to supplemental purpsoes

ive gotten my ferritin tested at 105 ng/ml which was in the normal range.... for what that is worth anyways, im now understanding normal range is not a good indicator.

My plan of action is to order the cortisol saliva test, switch to organic chicken breast from the kirkland chicken breast (i eat 4+ breast a day so its going to be extremely expensive).

does anyone have experience with t3 helping with these issues? ive read about it and having anxiety am worried about the situation

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)