CureZone   Log On   Join
weird skin smell

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 4,596
Published: 6 years ago

weird skin smell

For about 2 months I've had this weird bad smell on my skin and scalp especially on my t-zone areas and a increase of oil on my skin. I'm thinking that my skin is overproducing sebum which is then being broken by bacteria on/in my skin therefore creating the bad smell.

I've been using products with tea tree oil, charcoal and other things to try and stop it but they only stop the smell for a short period of time. I've tried putting olive oil and lemon juice on my face to sort it out but nothing works. I've been eating more foods that are high in vitamin a and b.

I've read about liver issues and even candida overgrowth that can cause bad Body Odor . I'm really not sure what it is.

I've never really had any problems with my skin, it's mostly been normal, it's just this really bad smell, other people can smell it. I'm at college so people judge me really bad, I've been to the doctors twice and they think i'm crazy and think I'm being bullied, but even if I go shopping people are always commenting on this disgusting smell and look disgusted when I get on public transport. I don't want to go out or go to college because of this

I've started taking vitamin supplements and I'm trying to make my diet better as it's really bad (mainly carbohydrates) can you suggest any other treatments?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)