CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone else have hearing loss/ tinnitus?

cocolon Views: 10,614
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,054,585

Re: Anyone else have hearing loss/ tinnitus?

Hi Trevor

I had some pretty serious hearing loss 10 years so where i lost full and complete hearing in my left ear. They called it SSHL (Sudden sensorineural hearing loss) and said it was caused by a brain tumor or virus and a whole bunch of other diseases. MRI scans, Steroid treatment, hundreds of blood tests etc etc but the end result I was still deaf in the left ear. Last year I had 2 pints of beer over a whole evening out and woke the next day with the worst handover I have ever had. After a long search I discovered forums where lots of people were slowly becoming allergic to beer and I story about a guy who had the same problem as me but had been tested positive for Wheat and Chocolate Allergies. He eliminated them and 7 days later his hearing came back. So I had nothing to loose and also eliminated them. My hearing in the left ear came back after 10 years! Astounding. Anyway I think it has more to do with Candida (will be tested next week) as I also have since discovered I am B12 and D deficient which is being treated with BetterYou liquid B12 and D3 Sprays to avoid my rubbish stomach. Fingers crossed I will finally find the source so it cannot happen again and I can go back to normal.

How much hearing loss have you experienced? I'd be interested in hearing more.

coco

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)