CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Advice please

Lexi2014 Views: 1,159
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,240,808

Re: Advice please

I will see a naturopath next week. I've told him over the phone that I'm taking iodine. I'm also thinking about seeing a holistic Dr.

I want to take the natural route. No meds. I think my TSH is up because of the Iodine I'm taking and not because I'm hypothyroid. Taking Iodine cannot make a person hypothyroid right? It makes no sense. I would love to have some people on here share their experience with a temporary elevated TSH.

I know my Dr is no good for this kind of stuff but I can't ditch her. We have a shortage here. many people are without a Dr. She is still useful for other things, like sick notes, pap tests and blood work for anemia for example.

Taking Iodine has helped me in many ways since starting a year ago. It's been six months at 100mg. I think that means I need another 6 months to reach iodine sufficiency.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)