CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Advice please

Lexi2014 Views: 1,148
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,240,961

Re: Advice please

Only prior to starting iodine. I've been taking Iodine for a year now and my last TSH test was a year and a half ago, it was 5. Has been 5 for as long as I can remember. I never took meds for it.

I started taking Iodine in hopes of curing severe menstrual cramps. It has not helped with that (copper did), but it has helped with many other things like energy and water retention.

I am deficient in many nutrients. My body does not absorb them well. I need to take a lot more than the recommended dosage to have sufficiency. I need 6000ui vit D dailly to have enough in my blood and 6 Profferin tablets a day just to have a little iron stored. I think it is due to gluten intolerance. I don't have celiac, was tested for that, but I'm gluten free (have been for two years now). Gluten has causeddigestive pain for 20 years before I found out what was the problem.

Other than that, I'm healthy. Have always been slim, atheletic, happy.

I have low blood pressure, so low the Dr jokes about it, she can't figure out how I can stand. Anemia and now high TSH. The Dr said she sees people like me who are drooling on the floor, incapable of doing anything, very unhappy and no energy. I don't feel like that. I have a full time job, actively teaching primary school kids (not in English... don't judge the mistakes!) and two young kids to care for.

I guess this is just a case of the temporarly elevated TSH. Only time will tell.

On the top of my head, I can think of many co-supp I'm taking :
magnesium
potassium
copper
vitC
vitD
vitB12 and other Bs
vitE
vitA
vitK
selenium
boron
concentrace

I eat well, paleo diet and sleep well. Libido is great! :0) But I have low body temp. and Reynaud (since starting the paleo diet).

Used to catch everything around but I haven't been sick in months since starting copper drops.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)