CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Barefoot's whereabouts

MH 108 Views: 796
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,240,910

Re: Barefoot's whereabouts

Greetings,

Took the kids out of school for a warm vacation in the middle east and had assumed it would be warming up, only to discover we had record breaking cold weather as much as -20 degrees while gone.

Always e-mail direct all questions askmh108@earthlink.net As far as I am concerned this forum died off 5+ years ago and still serves a purpose, but always e-mail important questions direct. My e-mail and this forum is the "only" internet I make use of other that the website I made for this forum http://www.barefootherbalistmh.com and I am erasing the 20 year history as I rewrite it from scratch and will reduce it to 1-2 pages of pdf.

I took all the past history and put on USB and finished the 2011 book and added 50+ books more to the USB and will have the option of just the book or the book with the USB taped to the back page. Once the book is printed, I will erase the remainder of the website and have the entire schooling / education all on that 1 book with usb. More info than anyone will ever read.

While in the middle east I did a seminar for the fun of it and every person signed up for a copy of the book once it is printed. Hopefully the final couple of pages will be finished this week and we can start searching far and wide for some place to print it or at least print the paper and we will have to bind it our selves. Getting printing done in Ohio is nearly impossible and reason I didn't print the book in 2011.

Otherwise we went into 3 countries, seen lots of world history and as well had fun with all the tourist traps, seen the bazaar habits of various cultures with Egypt being the most bazaar when you experience how they drive their cars there and the military is always lock, loaded and pointing their weapons at you.

No matter where in the world we could go, I am certain central Ohio has more to offer as far as living goes, but certainly some areas of Hawaii would be the perfect winter hide away.

America I believe is superior for living in many/many ways because of the "people" make areas of the earth not safe to live in peace. If it were not fore the people, the warm climates would be superior where all the sweet tree fruits grow wild---but millions of people crowd into such areas and where there are people, there will always be problems………It is of great value to live were the earth is green, with endless fresh water and the people/cops not a problem.

All most always, where the people are the poorest/starving to death; there will always be extreme wealthy people living on the other end of town…getting their wealth via the work of the poor. Paradise is where you walk out your door and there are no houses close enough to see. That is the first requirement of living better.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.703 sec, (2)