CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting a water fast - anyone want to join me?

Views: 596
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,241,996

Re: Starting a water fast - anyone want to join me?

Hi, wow, 21 days sounds like my time frame (I aspire to 40 days but I think we would be compatible!)

If you like, I'll just continue checking in on this thread!

I've just completed 26 hours! I'm on hour 27! Haha, only 933 hours to go! This works for me.

If I can attach a photo I'll use this opportunity to photograph the sheet I made with 960 little circles to be colored in one hour at a time on this fast! :)

(EDIT: I can't figure out how to post a photo, so maybe I'll just upload my evolving "color-in-the-circles" sheet as my avatar! Here goes! What a great screenplay-postponement tool! Haha, but seriously the more fun and effort I put toward this fast, the better! :)

Do you have goals for your fast? Mind are basically to reverse aging, save my skin :), and heal depression/anxiety and at last get free from brain fog/weakness/fatigue. It helps that I'm committed to a strict-raw-only diet after the fast. I'm basically ready for my life to change and ready to become a success :).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.578 sec, (1)