CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone tell me what the problem(s) is/are by looking at my symptoms?:

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

thelaughingdogs Views: 4,651
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,241,785

Re: Can anyone tell me what the problem(s) is/are by looking at my symptoms?:

I had a alot of these symptoms and more. A couple of them I didn't have. I had horrible insomnia and still working on that. Insomnia has to do with your adrenals and blood sugar. I have had about 5 friends go through the longs list of symtoms that makes up thyroid/adrenal isuues. I was didn't leave my bed much for awhile. First stress affects the thyroid and when the tyroid is not happy then it affects the adrenals. Then your health starts going downhill You can be under stress from many different things that use up your bodies energy.

Mentally from a job relationship
A traumatic event
Over excercisng
Bad eating habits
A viral or bacterial infection
A parasite
A disease
Toxin like heavy metals and/or molds
Not getting enough sleep
Leaky gut
And the list goes on
Allergies
A flush or detox

The more of these you have the more an more energy it needs to handle this and then one more thing breaks the system. Then you start getting more stressed from thinking about your health. It's like the straw that breaks the camels back. Some my suggest yoga and meditation and those you do need but the stress deplete amino acids to help with body process and calm you down. Your basic minerals get out of wack too and you need a good balance as well. However taking a lot of supplements also takes energy and its something your starting to lack. You need guidance in starting your thyroid and finding out what your adrenals need exactly weather it's just calming down or an adaptogen or cortex. The vitamins and minerals get out of wack but at first I could not supplement with much. I was able to do Vitamin D but it's important to take Vitamin K with it This is important as it relates to calcium in relation to mental and muscular health. Try to get some calcium in you if you can. Then very imporatant is Magnesium take up to 800mg a day spread over the day or even try a little more at the end of the day for sleep. If you can't take that much work your way up. All of this deals with the parathyroid and the calcium pump regulator which in turn has and effect on:

Depression
Anxiety
TMJ
Energy
PMS
Brain Fog
Random Sharp Pains
Pins and Needles

The other thing stress burns up is amino acids. You get these from meat but it's better to get a higher amount right now from bone broth or gelatin. If you don't eat animal get a non denatured whey protein or get an amino acid mix. Again this is another thing to help calm the body and brain down. Gelatin also helps heal the gut. It's easier to get these amino acids from food than adding supplements. This is super important not only for body processes but for the inflammation in the brain causing anxiety and depression.

I also added an anti inflammation routine to help calm and heal the gut more. Inflammation in the gut also means inflammation in the brain causing awful moods like anxiety and depression. I take Hemp Oil for the omega 3's, gelatin for the glycine and white willow bark for the salicylic acid. This formula gives the body what the diet lacks for stopping the inflammation process from starting.

I also did brain retraining too to repair my limbic system from what the anxiety did to it. I was in pretty bad shape. I know you might not be able to do all this but do what you can. The amino acids and magnesium are probably the most important part.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)