CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Death from Parasitic Hyperinfection

intotheworld Views: 1,511
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,243,038

Re: Death from Parasitic Hyperinfection

I know this will sound odd but in a very strong sense the folk on here are fortunate in that they have been able to get a diagnosis one way or another. The ones in real trouble are those who know they are sick but have no idea what the problem is, hence getting ever more inundated with parasites with each passing day. So really you've already made the most important step in beating these things and that's knowing that you have them - now we just need to figure what specific critter you're dealing with (and your kids perhaps) and work out the best plan of attack.

I am lucky in that despite having been infected for decades they seem to have kindly stuck to my intestines, so I've focussed on treatments that work there (ie. diatomacaeous earth, mebendazole). There are plenty of other treatments taht will help to reduce the load elsewhere in the body - albendazole for instance kills them everywhere. Starting to treat them will probably ensure that they at least will not proliferate, and the fewer there are the less they can change your body to make things more hospitable to themselves (ie by changing your alkalinity).

BTW - are you doing anything to deal with die-off symptoms? One die-off symptom is being hyper-emotional, though given the situation with your kids we can understand that the tears may be flowing. Taking milk thistle will help your liver to deal with the poisons they release when they die, and l-ornithine and l-arginine will help too in this regard by a different mechanism.

Keep in mind too that if your kid may have felt an itch on their foot taht doesn't mean they are hyper-infected by any means (or indeed infected at all) - its not unusual at all for the parasties to venture all around the body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)