So I completed my first flush last night / today and passed about 50 small yellow stones. However, after taking the Epsom Salts last night, I could feel something happening in my liver. It felt like it could have been something starting to move that was blocking a bile duct perhaps. (I have been quite yellow recenty). I had a small hot water bottle over the area to keep things warm and moving. I started itching all over shortly after. Before drinking the olive oil and grapefruit I checked my liver area and saw the following. Has anyone seen anything like this before? Did my liver just spew a load of toxins?