CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: message for jhan and everyone

jhan Views: 668
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,243,269

Re: message for jhan and everyone

I forgot about your back pain, tell me is it upper shoulder blade pain or lower hip level pain.

Vit B
YOu do not mention vitamin B complex - the best way to prevent anxiety is that supplement (I tend to favor food over suppl, but grain being the food with a lot of vitamin B here, I find the supplement to be the best- always watch for Sugar in the ingredients of the supplement/food you buy).

You mention: I also
have flatulence and stomach pain.
Flatulence : fermentation - you have eaten something you should not - watch for wath you have eaten. Any new food you have introduced more likely, and stay away from it for a while - everyone is different you need to identify your personal intolerance.

stomach pain: DO NOT tolerate stomach pain - it means inflammation it is serious - marshmallow root tea whenever you feel pain. It soothes and help with inflammation.
Enemas are another option.
SO are Epsom Salt bath

Diarrhea:
Candida depletes magnesium. You could resort to a supplement, but I prefer the Epsom Salt bath a hot bath with half a cup of Epsom Salt every second day (or whenever constipation occurs) will be helpful - magensium UNTIL THE END OF THE TREATMENT
green food - salad sprouts are a great source of mag.

Constipation: Avoid constipation aim at 3 bwl mvt/day (or as many as you have had meals the day before.
Your options when constipated:
Enemas (they really are woth it)
Omega 3 - or extra virgin oil a spoonful at bebtime is helpful
epsom bath -

Adrenal fatigue :you will feel stressed out and tired - is it how you feel?

Herxheimer can occur all the way through the treatment anytime YOU ARE TRYING TO GO TOO FAST. GO one step at a time
Herx will occur when you constipate - avoid keeping the toxins in. Help them out.

Take good care,

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)