CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can allergies and intolerances cause body deformities???

Views: 1,309
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,243,776

Re: Can allergies and intolerances cause body deformities???

Hey there,

I would say you are a very intelligent person to think outside the box like this, but what I would also say is turn that question around.

The allergies are a result of the deformities possibly, not the other way around. 

Better said, they are a result of whatever has caused the deformities.  For example, in one of Andreas Moritz' books he discussed that scoliosis has straightened out when a person flushes out all of their liver and gallstones.  The impacted organ can distort the skeletal structure.  There are always cause and affects for everything, even though "they" try to minimize these things and make use think our dis-eases are a result of some insanely mysterious cause that none of us have any control over.

Yoga has been known to straighten out bow legs and pigeon feet.  The body is much more maliable than we are led to believe.  You would not believe how much the body can change.  I have seen it with my own eyes and experienced it before.

Also, there are genetic morphisms or SNPs in all of us that can predispose us to things like allergies.  This new science is called Nutrigenomics and is fascinating.  You can get a test at http://www.23andme.com and find out your own make up.

These SNPs can cause physical things like a tied tongue, down's syndromse, etc.  I don't see why it couldn't cause what you are talking about.  But, with the other new science Epigenetics, you can alter your own gene expression for good or bad via diet and lifestyle.

Don't dispair, keep searching and you will find some answers.  Maybe even beginning liver flushing could help, but I would think you could change these things little by litttle with the right knowledge.

HappyManatee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)