CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my error

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

My Complexion is Glowing

Hulda Clark cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

My Complexion is Glowing

Hulda Clark cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Natural Cancer Remedies

My Complexion is Glowing

Hulda Clark cleanses

thelaughingdogs Views: 2,896
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,243,781

Re: my error

Piuma,

Are you talking about the brain fog where you feel spacey like some cloud is enveloping your head? Does it mostly feel like it's more intense from your the top to your eyes? I had that!

What your describing sounds exactly like what happen to me when I took progesterone and it sent me into fight or flight. The was the beginning of my journey back from hell. I later found information that said if your thyroid and adrenals aren’t in check a doctor should not give you hormones. My body was turning the progesterone into cortisol. My cortisol was at a normal level in the morning and then would climb incredibly until early evening. It felt like it was flipping back in forth making me feel extremely out of wack. At that time I would have salt and it would cause an anxiety attack. I noticed on days I didn’t take supplements I felt better. At that time I could only take Trazodone to sleep. Trazodone reduces cortisol and that’s why it work for me. It most likely your cortisol is rising at night and that gives you insomnia. At one point I really tried taking Trazodone during the day but it made me so sleepy. I didn’t get Xanax til months later but wish I would have had it early on to prevent the limbic system damage.

Back when all this was happening I got so paranoid to take anything and my doctor and nutritionalist kept throwing supplements at me I could not take. The only thing I could do was get nutrients through food. I got minerals through a liquid supplement; I got potassium through coconut water. I m kicking myself for not knowing about bone broth and gelatin back then. I wasn’t aware of the amino acid approach. I hate to say this but it takes awhile for your amino acids to build back up, from six months to two years. If you were stressed like I was before this happened you probably were depleted going into this.

What’s hugely important for you brain is that you try to keep your mind positive going through the anxiety attacks. When I was going through my first anxiety attacks I was distant from them I just felt my brain going mentally haywire. After awhile they started sucking me in and my limbic system decided to go with it that’s when I started living the anxiety. After months of that I started doing the brain retraining. The more I calmed my mind down the more I could take supplements. Now I can take about 10 supplements a day but sometimes my cortisol with go up with certain ones.

You might try Hyland's Bioplasma Tablets they are gentler than taking supplements but I don’t know if you would react to them. The Bioplasma helps get minerals into you cells and is not supposed to cause any negative reaction. They work on homeopathic principles helping you absorb more minerals from your food and get them into your cells and tissues. A lot of minerals get used up during fight or flight. I took the Hylands Mag. Phos. early on and I had no problem with it at all. You just melt them under your tongue. At that time I didn’t know about the Bioplasma.

I really feel for you. Two years ago I thought I was going to die. I felt helpless because the doctors really could not figure it out. I hear this happens to many women who get put on hormones.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.766 sec, (2)