CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: detoxification and healing the gut!

Evrythngfine Views: 2,482
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,244,915

Re: detoxification and healing the gut!

Hi guys,

I wanted to chime in to everybody about alkaline/acid balanced diet. I haven't posted in a while, but I used to frequent here and post quite a bit almost 2 years ago when I got EC from stress, trauma, and Antibiotic use. Similar story as a lot of people here. I did the mental and emotional roller coaster like everyone here. I followed Daniel Miller's success and Mike Pylon's and did moisture treatment with no real success but I managed, so to speak. On Feb 19 I had a very expensive alternative health consultation but it was life changing for me in a lot of ways because I really listened to the advice, and decided, okay I'll follow this concept.

The advice was that, yes, I (we) can fix this problem, and it is a problem of toxicity (acidity) in the body. By correcting this we can eliminate the symptoms of peeling lips.

I was skeptical but I started trying it, I really think I am on my way to being cured, I really do.

I went to Amazon and downloaded some Alkaline books for kindle.

I eat fish or poultry once or twice a week, lots of green smoothies, salads, veggies etc. No diary, no wheat, no corn, no refined sugar. I cheated with coffee and sweets few times but I'm being very consistent.

I wanted more "proof" before posting but it's only been a month. I decided to post because this lifestyle of eating more alkaline has been working. My build up is thinner. The middle of my bottom lip doesn't peel, it almost looks normal, the sides are still building up but it's thinner and the skin looks white rather than yellowish. I have been excited to because I have a lot of energy and I feel, really good, really happy. I suspect Daniel's good healthy Diet helped him as much as the sunshine did, I really do. Plus I learned stress is very very acidifying to the body.

I can share other things I learned about detoxifying too, if you are interested.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)