CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: seandepue: Praziquantel Revised Dosage/Schedule & Parasite Meds Ordering Sites

sd11 Views: 2,301
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,245,846

Re: seandepue: Praziquantel Revised Dosage/Schedule & Parasite Meds Ordering Sites

Thanks for your reply ICU,

Since writing that message, I found your post with updated sites and was able to order Niclosamide reasonably.
FYI to others - shipping is from 10 - 30 days.
I did order powdered Praziquantel from a seller on Ebay. Price was very reasonable. Will be here in 5 days. I will have enough to take full dose of both.

I am going to do Praziquantel & Albendazole for 2 weeks first then do a week of Niclosamide when it arrives.

I don't know what type of parasite I have. There are 2 areas in my intestines where I get thumps and vibrations on and off all day.
Most of what I have read here suggests that that is Ascaris and so I got some Pyrantel pamoate last night. Took 10mg/kg and nothing changed. Still there.

I don't know if that points to tape worm, if I should take a higher dose, or if Ascaris is immune.

I know you are busy with research, but if you or anyone has any suggestions - I would be grateful to hear them.

Best,
Sean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)