CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't know what's going on with my body?? HELP!!
 
oceanlife Views: 2,696
Published: 6 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,246,807

Re: Don't know what's going on with my body?? HELP!!


I know exactly what you going through, I am cleansing from a serious parasitic infection, and I'm almost at 1 month of cleansing, and still passing worms! I also have candida, fungus, and other parasites in my body a part from that.

I can say you are trying, and there is hope, and treatment natural cures work.

When you are on the anti-candida diet, you should also be additionally avoiding foods that are causing you allergic reactions.

Start learning about herbs and how they work with different organs and system as a whole, this will help you.

Work with dr. hulda's parasite cleanse, and do the advanced program.

Tumeric, garlic, onion infusions, are all important anti-fungals.

Drop your stress and emotions, and cut off all people and situations that would aggravate your symptoms.

Try isochronic tones, they are on you tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRY4ZmT1hyQ

These frequecines kills the fungus, bacteria and parasites, you have to listen to them for several hours a day to get the results you want.

Have you tried juicing? Juicing my favorite is: carrot, celery, cucumber, lemon, lime, etc.
I have found that juicing and eating large salads everyday the saving grace of supporting the other remedies. Juicing is an enormous help to make your body more balanced.

The burning tingling itching is the parasites and bacteria either dying or trying to live. Based on what you are doing, you are more than likely having die off symptoms. It's important to feel terrible before you get better, herxheimers reaction.

Buy the aloe vera leave whole leaf, cut open and blend with water, aloe vera is amazing, there's nothing else like aloe vera.
You'll notice immediate improvements. Take 4-8 tablespoons per serving.

For liver congestion: take lemon juice, the juice of 1-2 lemons at least one a day.

Hydrogen Peroxide is an incredible addition to your literally oxygenate your body. If your body has enough oxygen, parasites, and bacteria cannot survive.


you'll feel symptoms, but they are die off symptoms.

Don't give up, I feel your pain, I'm having terrible symptoms, it feels quite disturbing. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.236 sec, (2)