CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Black pinworms?

oceanlife Views: 4,093
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,246,637

Re: Black pinworms?

I'm not humaworm, but I read your post and here are few ideas:

I have pinworms too, if you can buy garlic, take a clove and put it in your hole, this keeps them from trying to lay eggs in your butt. I've begun this and it helps. Or you can try making a salve with coconut oil, and crushed garlic.

I'm also in the cleansing process, and it's terribly severe die off symptoms.

Don't only wait for a bottle of humaworm, you have work through every direction, and diet is important.

No sugar, no carbohydrate, google anti-candida diet. Don't eat meat, and if you have to boil it, to kill the bacteria and parasites.

Wash all veggies with H2o2, kills parasites and bacteria.

When you are on the anti-candida diet, you should also be additionally avoiding foods that are causing you allergic reactions.

Start learning about herbs and how they work with different organs and system as a whole, this will help you.
Like oregon grape root is perfect anti-fungal.
marshmallow root and slippery elm help expel the worms
echinacea is good for your immune system
skull cap valerian, chamomile are sedative
ginko biloba helps with focus and mental clearness
horestail has important silica content
nettle is a powerhouse for overall immune and mineral content
rosehips for vitamin c
passional flower helps with the nervous system

Work with dr. hulda's parasite cleanse, and do the advanced high dose program do not start with 1 drop, the beginners dose or you'll get nowhere.

Tumeric, garlic, onion infusions, are all important anti-fungals.

Drop your stress and emotions, and cut off all people and situations that would aggravate your symptoms. This is the most difficult part for me, atleast. Parasites live off of unbalanced and erratic fears, dramas, and emotions.

Try isochronic tones, they are on you tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRY4ZmT1hyQ

These frequecines kills the fungus, bacteria and parasites, you have to listen to them for several hours a day to get the results you want. I'm seeing improvements when I listen to them, and you'll be a believer when you feel the die off effects.

Have you tried juicing? Juicing my favorite is: carrot, celery, cucumber, lemon, lime, etc.
I have found that juicing and eating large salads everyday the saving grace of supporting the other remedies. Juicing is an enormous help to make your body more balanced.

The burning tingling itching is the parasites and bacteria either dying or trying to live. Based on what you are doing, you are more than likely having die off symptoms. It's important to feel terrible before you get better, herxheimers reaction.

Buy the aloe vera leave whole leaf, cut open and blend with water, aloe vera is amazing, there's nothing else like aloe vera.
You'll notice immediate improvements. Take 4-8 tablespoons per serving.

For liver congestion: take lemon juice, the juice of 1-2 lemons at least one a day.

Hydrogen Peroxide is an incredible addition to your literally oxygenate your body. If your body has enough oxygen, parasites, and bacteria cannot survive.

you'll feel symptoms, but they are die off symptoms.

Don't give up, I feel your pain, I'm having terrible symptoms, it feels quite disturbing. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

I agree with you life is hell, its even more hell not knowing what you have, at least now you have the power to change it, and be healthy, and you will get there, it's only a matter of time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (2)