CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suspicion of parasite

oceanlife Views: 888
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,247,247

Re: Suspicion of parasite

Hi,

If you have mucus in your stool, and there is a lot, chances are more likely that you have parasites rather than not. parasites live in that type of environment.
Potentially, the IBS, could be from a leaky gut, and the leaky gut maybe from punctured holes from the parasites.

parasites are sneaky, and they can be very hidden from plain view, it's absolutely annoying.

I have had severe IBS prior, and thought it was allergies, and it was far from the case, it was caused by a severe parasitic infection.

Mucus is healthy when lined to lubricate the gut, however not in excess amount, or being seen in the BM.
You could try a mucous cleanser, and see if that helps.

You could also have a bacterial/fungal infection candidiasis albicans that could be attributing to the excess mucus.

I did a few 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide enemas, and omg the amount of mucus, I can't imagine what high enema would do with that stuff. Be aware though only a few drops of H202, it's lethal and many scary stories if not used correctly.

To help support your IBS, try Aloe Vera, the leaf, fresh cut and blended into water.

Also, slippery elm tea, and marshmallow root herbs are important for any IBS ailments.

Maybe if you took some anti-parasitic herbs, if you notice any signs or symptoms of die off, or they start moving around from getting killed, that could help you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.730 sec, (1)