CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ivermectin Injection

backtolife Views: 1,506
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,154,281

Re: Ivermectin Injection

I'm not sure what type of parasite you were dealing with, but I have had to battle a near-fatal infection of both taenia and strongyloides. I got these infections from sludge that was coming from an AC condensation drain into my shower ... I thought it was gravel from the roof. When months later my feet started showing the sores from where the parasites were going in and too that's when the dirt-diarrhea started, well, then I knew. Anyhow, the tapes have been tough (the first scolex that came out really freaked me) but nitazoxanide helped a lot. For the strongs, I've been on horse pastes once to three times daily for almost a year. They would help to an extent but I guess due to poor oral absorption, the worms overcame and started to come out of my hands and wrists as well as thighs and knees, besides in my stool. Nobody in the healthcare world would help, I was just bounced around and treated like a leper who would eventually die. Well, I took matters into my own hands again and this time went injectable with the ivermectin. I had to do it twice daily for weeks, in 2 mL doses which was the only level that would stop them from coming out of my skin. I even had to inject my wrist and knee joints as well as having to inject IV a few times when the vessels on my hands were literally just filled with filariae-type larvae. I lost my job from all the band-aids. Finally. Finally. Finally they have stopped. Just started the valbenza to make sure the tapes (as well as the strongs) have been dealt a final blow for a while. I thought albendazole was simply an expensive dream until I found this forum, and if someone hadn't mentioned the injectable, I would likely be dead. Yes, I had my second Antibiotic shot today after some rounds of oral Antibiotics due to the infections from all the injections I had to do with used needles before I found online vet stores that ship syringes, but I am tonight a very, very, very happy human. With a better job. It has been an extreme and severe battle to save my own life. I would wish my experience on no one save those who deserve hell.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.344 sec, (1)