CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flush - unknowingness or even lie?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Santino Views: 5,884
Published: 6 years ago

Liver flush - unknowingness or even lie?

Hello everbody,

I read a lot about the amazing Liver Flush by Andreas Moritz .

I have vitiligo, chemical sensivity, allergic colitis (may be or get ulcerative colitis) and many food intolerances . I tried out a lot of interventions in both medicine and alternative medicine. Nothing really cured me.

I could slow down disease process by avoiding gluten, FODMAPs, histamine and alcohol. Also I avoid certain foods where I know I react to in some way. Found that out through a strict elimination diet.

So now I read about this Liver Flush and I want to discuss about that. Because on the one hand I read a lot of stories where people feel like it helped them, on the other hand I found that these people also believe that the stones are really gallstones.

I am surgeon in education and just can assure you, that this is impossible.

I have seen more than 100 livers from people. Also I did "work" with liver from dead people. We also could see how a fatty liver looks and feels like and a liver from hepatitis-patients. I don´t know if anybody here ever felt how a liver feels (you also may want to feel calf´s or beef liver or pork liver...

This will be enough for you to know that it is impossible, that these stones are stones in your liver and even stones in the gallbladder. Some people report of stones that are actually bigger than a gallbladder is. And if any of these stones would be in your liver, you would simply die.

The liver is a smooth and very sensitive organ. It is impossible that there a that much (if any) stones in it and especially those big stones is impossible. I mean, not if they are there, but if you would move them out (even if they get softer through apple sap, the liver is so soft, it would just destroy the liver)

I don´t say this to talk bad about the liver flush.

I am interested in this Liver Flush and ask myself how this works. Because many people seem to feel better.

So I ask myself if it is just the fasting or the Colon Cleanse or if there is happening something else because of the oil, Epsom Salt and lemon juice?

I don´t know what these stones are. I would say that this is just a product of the ingredients one takes in in combination of anything the body may add. Many people claim that the stones won´t be there over time...Maybe, but still it is for sure impossible that these were gallstones...

What do people in this forum think, why the liver flush works or are there even people where it did nothing?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.078 sec, (2)