CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
cutiewtbooty Views: 843
Published: 6 years ago

Parasite?

Hi im stephanie. Symptoms are joint pain and stiffness and gets worse when im sittind and layng down.acne that wont heal. And for everything i mention i have pictures.My blood has clumps in it with a dark stuff in it...and tons of blood..that will form quickly into a large clot. I had a few clots that will resemble tangled fibers or hair. I cough up little white worms and mucus that is stringy. Also very small yellowish-cream collored pieces..all look the same..kinda look like a ball but has spikes on one side.i noticed seed like things when going to the bathroom and did some research but cant find what i have ..i have been checking every time and its always tons of seed or eggs and skin like pieces that roll up and are solid colors.brown red and green. Some look like they had scales at one time...some are seseme seed like but very different..all are smooth but are white or tan or black. Another one is almost same shape as seseme seed but has fur on it and s brown.then another one is very similar to the last one but the shape is a circle.some llok like chilli pepper seeds with a worm in it.some are oval shape and kind of a dark brown with fuzz or hair like fibers and when dried they turn white with long white fibers. Another one is the shape of a spaghetti squash and with a spikey stem.the stem is a light burgandy color and the bottom is a very dark almost black color. Looks almost like a twig. Another one is a very hard outer shell that has craters in it. Looks like a black eyed pea . Brown with a dark spot. Some look like a target but octogon shape with black oiter ring clear inside and a dark spot in middle. Another wierd thing was a flower like thing in water. Its pink and cream colored has a stem with two petals and a dark center ball..looks just like a flower but has only two petals and has fuz all over..two of them are joined rogether by a petal another one looks like a baseball bat t has thorn like things on it. Another one looks like the end of a jalapeno. Everythn that has came out of me seem to have cycles. One day they will be small like babies. Then the get bigger if the eggs are growing.then there is a flat oval shap like a flank steak and on one side Tbey have little hairs that stick straight out. Then thete are worms that look like fiber tjen some are mall 1-8"to1" im constipated almost all the time. Snells the same everytime like very strong celery. Wom like mucus with stool and the colors of thise worms are yellow brwn to oerange brown and some loke like blood w My acne has ain ever one

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.078 sec, (2)