CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need advice on Leaky Gut/Candida/IBS Protocol

oceanlife Views: 3,351
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,247,661

Re: Need advice on Leaky Gut/Candida/IBS Protocol

Play some isochronic frequencies, if you can, or emotional release meditation video.

Deep belly breathing. You can inhale, hold and exhale, or slowly breathe in and out.

Then there's holotropic breathwork, to me which is fascinating, I have never had a professional treatment, but it's basically like rapid breathing, and it's effective therapy.

You have to get to the point where stomach starts to physically tremble, that way you know they are suppressed and need to be released. what your stomach trembles you may want to make movements with your body like you are shaking out the emotion. I like to make scary faces like a haunted evil sprit was trying to over take my soul, lol I am being dramatic, that's how bad the emotional release is though, it like an emotional exorcism.

Stanislav Groff is the inventor of the holotropic breathwork, clearly the breath and emotions work together. A lot of the missing link with disease is suppressed emotions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.500 sec, (1)