CureZone   Log On   Join
mike pylon update

MikePylon Views: 2,309
Published: 6 years ago

mike pylon update

Hey guys mike pylon checking in. EC has not relapsed and I've been doing great. Been a couple years now. Just thought I'd update everyone. Recognize a few if you like Healing, JSL and Longterm. How are things going here?

I think in my case this had something to do with breathing through my mouth at night bc my nose was broken from sports (but it began after a chemical peel to my lips afrer trying to remove fordyce spots... freaked out, then settled down after i did moist healing)i noticed before I got my nose fixed in 2014, my lips would have a little ec in the mornings after breathing through my mouth at night which was only a problem if i slept on my left side. But it would not build up during the day, be red, or leave a white residue with water during the day at all. The days i slept on my right side i would be able to get enough air in my nose to not breathe from my mouth.

But after having my septum straighted it went away completely as my breathing improved and i could sleep on both sides and breathe through my nose.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)