CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stones STUCK - Part Two: INFLAMMATION

Plathinator Views: 3,335
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,248,110

Re: Stones STUCK - Part Two: INFLAMMATION

Raw eggs are amazing - I agree. After your first post suggesting I stop taking them I thought perhaps you weren't aware of their potency..

I appreciate that my post probably made it sound like I have been a bit sprawled with my approach to getting well, but in reality it has been a three year journey of whole-heartedly focussing on one thing at a time. When results did not happen I would research some more and move onto try something new. To be honest the most powerful thing I have tried (which came at a very desperate point when I had been unable to eat anything for months without having pain, indigestion, brain fog and chronic fatigue and when I weighed 45kg - was and is raw food. To be honest, there is little else that has made such a difference. I'm definitely open to trying some raw meats in the future and will keep an open mind. I have no doubt they have healing potential too but I just need to do more research.

As for the curezone perfectionism machine you refer to, my only goal in being here is to reach the point in my health where I feel normal again. Not to have tried everything under the sun or to have squeaky clean insides. My journey just so happens to be that I have had to try 80 - 90% of the alternative healing tools talked about on curezone, hoping one would flick the switch and accelerate the healing process like each one has for so many individuals. And I'm actually thankful for that. I have the feeling that the fact I have had to research and experiment with SO MUCH is going to make me quite knowledgable. Maybe I will be able to help others in the future.

Anyway, it seems that everything I have picked up a long the way is coming full circle, and that a collaborative approach with several of these things may well be what helps me reach the point where Liver Flushes can work for me.

Charcoal sounds like it could be very useful down the track. Once I start successfully flushing, I may need to be prepared for the recirculation of toxins that my congested liver has been storing. I understand that you think my circumstances probably aren't "that bad" and that I'm overestimating the damages here, and that's ok, because until you've lived in someone else's body you can't really say you know what it's like.

We are all entitled to our own journeys and unique experiences with healing. I think we can all agree on that. :)

Take care

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (2)