CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how to be sure flukes are gone? are these fluke like symptoms?

oceanlife Views: 1,109
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,248,143

Re: how to be sure flukes are gone? are these fluke like symptoms?

a lot of times people are not finding success with the herbs is because they are not taking enough, you can't take a beginners dose with a serious parasitic infection. that's from my own personal experience. these things are thought to fight and kill, that's why combatting them at every angle is necessary, and creating a system that interferes with there acidic environment, of mucus and bacteria needs to be removed and cleansed at once.

that's why i say h202 is so important, all it does is give you oxygen, and with oxygen, the bad shit dies.

i think it is preposterous to reason that one can recover by taking a bottle of herbs, and anyone telling you they can, like docs with meds, have never even had parasitic infections, they don't know. unless people actually experience it and have proof from experience, that's what you should trust.

if you feel pain after oily foods, do you mean fried? this is an infection you are dealing with, and liver needs milk thistle herbs, lemon juice in water, and lots of fresh sour fruits and veggies.
and beyond that you may have a fungal infection that keeps the parasites alive.

I would eat garlic, 4 big cloves a day consecutively, more or less

h202 enemas are the best, a few drops of food grade 35% per fleet enema

medications are a quick fix, and they don't even fix, you can't fight synthetic with synthetic, it is unnatural to have these in one's system, therefore, it's clear that going the natural route is the safest and most effective, my personal opinion.

scattering may occur, overtime they cannot even live in the extremities, because like anything you feed with the gut, it is dispersed throughout the whole system.

here is the link to dr. Hulda Clark s adavanced parasite cleanse:

http://www.drclark.net/cleanses/advanced/parasite-chart-a-apricot-seeds

and this can be taken 4-6 weeks,

among other things that are crucial for recovery:

H2o2 therapy, herbs, nutritious food, sit outside in the sunshine at least 20 min to an hour, hot baths with salts to sweat. stay hydrated, make vegetable juices, sleep a lot, deep breathing, frequencies, enemas, yoga or light stretching and walking when you are ready.

i can send you a detailed post of everything and all the information and remedies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.281 sec, (2)