CureZone   Log On   Join
Are these worms? Please help :(

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
  Views: 1,573
Published: 6 years ago

Are these worms? Please help :(

I have suffered from loose, very urgent bowel movements for about a year now. I would say it happens almost every other day. Out of nowhere, I'll get pain in my belly and hopefully i'm near a restroom at the time. So you can imagine my car rides are not so fun.

It has progressivley gotten worse and pretty much controls my life, basically. I'm a full time college student, and it makes it very hard to try and sit through a whole class without worrying about my stomach making noises or having to run out in the middle of an exam. I'm 24 years old and cannot go on one date because of this.

I went to the doctors yesterday and cannot believe how much he did not care. Before I even described any of my symptoms, he said I should just do a colonoscopy, which I cannot afford.

My symptoms are urgent bowel movements, belly pain before passing loose stool, floating stools, a lot of stomach activity like gas near anus and noise from stomach, itchy anus, and very low energy. I also have a low vitamin D level and a high MCV.

My own mother thinks I'm crazy and that it's just stress and anxiety. I'm dying for help and feel so alone through all of this.

The past couple of days I have had to fish around in my stool and see what I can find. Since I always see a few white dots in my bowel movements, I try to get them out and this is what it is. There is also a bunch of shredded skin looking pieces all the time as well. Anyone have an idea what this stuff is, please help!!! I'm in dire need of a solution.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/rsz_1photo_1.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/rsz_photo_2.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)